Friday, March 30, 2007

keep on movin...


There was a heart, who always kept me glowing,
God had some other intentions,
I lost the heart, kept on moving,
Then I came across a moon, who made me shine even in darkness,
God perhaps wanted me to outshine,
I lost the moon, kept on moving,
I had a gem then, who bestowed me with all d treasures f the world,
God wanted me to treasure the real ones,
I lost the gem, kept on moving,
Then I came across the sun, who got me back the shine f my life,
God blocked my sun in the form f an eclipse,
I lost my sun, kept on moving,
Then i came across a golden twig, who left a mark difficult to erase,
God cud'nt erase d mark but got it overwritten,
I lost d mark tat u made,kept on movin,
Now this time i hav come across a beautiful mind, who visited me as a shootin star n changed my whole world,
I wonder wat next god has in his might to destroy the beautiful world i now live in...

No comments: