Saturday, November 24, 2007

In the cold rainy days, i sleep alone in my bed
Tossing and turning from one end to another,
Dreamin bout u, wantin to hold u tight...

I gaze at the sun while it sets wid every passing evenin,
Depth of a strange feelin goes diggin into the v core f my heart
Embracin d moments, i spent with u within my arms...

I curse the lord for pushin u so far away from me,
Where i stand alone even wen d rest f d world surrounds me
But i cant help thank d destiny, which has brought u closer to me today...

I thank u for all d pain u hav bestowed me wid,
I thank u to help me visualise a few dreams untold
I am grateful to u for wat i see myself as i am today...

I seek a promise from u, to never let this feelin sink in,
I make a promise to never let u break come wat may
Tat i am here today n will always be as n wenever u need me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Avishek said...

Girl, an honest request... dont ever give more than what u can affode to lose... Wanting to be the perefct human by giving unconditional love most often results in a crash landin :-(