Monday, April 25, 2011

Dum maaro dum






What a sigh of relief. Finally a breakthrough in hindi cinema after a spate of B grade stuffs. A must watch for all :)

Pluses:
  • Abhishekh Bachchan, he really deserves appreciation for this one. 
  • Rana Daggubati, he is the show stealer.
  • Very well knitted script, keeps u glued to the seat
  • Rocking dialogues, never fails to entertain even when the plot is so serious. 
  • A huge applause for the director.
  • Guys hold your breathe for Deepika...she drugs you, v v sexy :) and what a brilliant use of her oversized torso :P

Minuses:
  • Bipasha Basu, I have no idea why she always is portrayed as a glam doll and a sex toy, she hardly has any role to play..absolute waste.
  • Prateik Babbar..we really want to see a cool dude in him, dont want to see scared mouse..please someone realise his talent and offer him appropriate roles.
  • I didnt like the streaming of deepika padukone item song, they weaved scenes in between. When u just dont wish to take off your eyes from her and crave for more, there appears AB Junior. :-[

My rating: 4/5

2 comments:

HARRY said...

Oops ..... is that realy true..... I reeeeealy got some bad reviews from my friends...

Thats great to hear this motivating and fully inspirational review from you Arpita.. :) ...... filled me with lots of boost and horlicks to watch it... :D.

I gonna get my proxy by tomorrow at Deepika :P heheheh ... WHAT ABOUT YOU rest of THE WORLD... DON"T be DRUGED... Get DRUGED by Deepika :D...

RANA is my FAV... he rocked in his first Regional Telugu movie (LEADER)and seems like he is on rush to climb on heights.... ..

Thanks for the Review... Been looking for something like this review..... my friends backstapped me on this..... :( now i gonno backstap them heheheheh :D by not inviting to movie.....


Hey Arpita .... Hurrai ... Nice Blog yaar .....

Arpita Misra said...

Mannn...that wassome response....
Enjoy the flick before it gets old :) its all about timing after all :)