Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fast five




If you liked the previous series, this one you will love for sure. The best in the series :)

Pluses:
  • Mind blowing beginning, sustaining the feel of it for the rest of the flick.
  • Vin diesel, he is the lead, focussed.. No nonsense attitude
  • Lots of good action barring the climax part.

Minuses:
  • Undigestible climax: poor reasoning,mindles action. 
  • The main part of the movie put me off after such a brilliant build up. If you are aware of the fact, that The Rock is a team with the rest somewhere in the movie, u keep awaiting the moment, only to have a dumb reasoning.
  • Hopeless, mindless action in the end, I hated the ending, however you may enjoy it, while I was missing 'Hrithik' or 'John' from 'Dhoom' fame to do the task, they would have done it better am sure :)
  • I didnt find the chics worth it, nor did I like the family angle induced in it; only to spoil the platform of some good action from the ladies.


My rating: 3/5

3 comments:

Mayank said...

Wow.. well written... though I found it the best one amongst all in the series.. the mindless action at the end the unnecessary family angle was a put off ...

Arpita Misra said...

Thanks :) I actually was expecting a lot of rotten tomatoes for writin the minuses :D

HARRY said...

HeHeHeHeHeHeHe........ ya sure you gonna get rotten tomatoes and even eggs from my side ;)...


Movie......is... breath taking for me I suggest you gonna regret your minus comments if you have seen the movie on IMAX-Big-screen... :D. Diesel Rocks as-usual it would been a great part of Dwayne Johnson aka ROCK if he got into a real tough fight with Vin Diesel for more time :D,

Coming to Story line... yeap you true family senti.... man why all this in action ventures that to like FAST n FURIOUS Series..

MIND BLOWING ....... Action Flicks and Beautiful man machines :D hehehe Cars...

By seeing the end of the movie b4 the credits role up...its bad i tout series gonna end up with this flick..... but know... we gonna get a new fast n furious flick so soon in form of ghost be ready... :D

@Arpita: next time i'll get tomatoes for sure hehehehehe :D just kidding..