Friday, May 31, 2013

I flow






Like a river i flow,
i flow until i slow,
gushing and raging until i slow


pick woods, travel pebbles but i never slow
carry mud, carry life but i never slow
they are a part of me, picked from here and dropped there, but i yet never slow
weights on me, of you and them, i still dont slow


one element i san and bind with the other
dont stop, dont halt, i continue to flow
such am i, colorless, shapeless, curiously lot of weight of my own
but those on me feels no burden, no weight of their own


i flow i flow, vigorously and exuberantly
until i have my own bed of sea and thence i slow







Poetry (My abode)
-Arpita Misra

1 comment:

സുദേവ് said...

"i flow i flow, vigorously and exuberantly
until i have my own bed of sea and thence i slow" ...good one! :)continue writing ....